Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I Swear I've Been Reading!

I have been reading a lot lately. I swear I have! I've been very fickle this winter - flitting from book to book as my mood suits me. To be honest, I've been doing a lot of "easy" reading these days...like re-reading Charlene Harris' Sookie Stackhouse series.


These are the books that the HBO series "True Blood" is based on. By the way, the books are great. #3 is my fave.

Then there are the books that I've read that I'm almost too embarrassed to post about. For example, the Motley Crue biography "The Dirt". It was good, though.



Or this one....



But I will be better about 1) finishing books and 2) blogging about them! I mean, one of the main reasons why I wanted to start this blog is so that I can have a record of what I've read. I just reserved a bunch of books at the library and I'm looking forward to getting back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment