Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Everything Kennedy

Everything Kennedy: My (much shorter, less historical, less sad, more funny) Times to Remember by Kristi Farrow
read December 2011

As far as I can tell, this is only available via Kindle e-book. I looked on Amazon.com and at the library for the print versions, but I couldn't seem to find it. At any rate, this was recommended to me by one of my friends. It was a steal - only $2.99. And guess what? It's worth so much more. Hilarious. It's a super short read, but I'm so, so glad I read it. From what I can tell, Kristi Farrow is a local girl. You can find some of her articles on the Columbus Parent website. I'll have to ask my friend, Cari, about her. These days it's tough to find entertainment this good for only $2.99! Download it. Read it. Laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment